- 1. General information about the territory of the branch
- The Surkhandarya branch of the State Enterprise “Uzbek National Institute of Metrology” is engaged in the provision of metrological services (verification, metrological certification) to industrial enterprises and all sectors of the national economy on the territory of the Surkhandarya region, as well as to individuals and legal entities. There are 1 city, 14 districts, 16 dehkan markets in the Surkhandarya region. The total number of large and small enterprises is 2827, of which the number of exporting enterprises is 326.
- General information about the branch
The Surkhandarya branch was created in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-4419 dated August 15, 2019 “On further improvement of the conformity assessment system and the development of a complex of testing laboratories in the Republic of Uzbekistan” and began its activities in January 2020. At present, the branch has 10 calibration laboratories, in which, within the framework of the authority, work is carried out on metrological control for the following 12 types of measurements:
- measurement of geometrical values,
- measurement of units of mass,
- measurement of units of force and stiffness,
- measurement of pressure units,
- measurement of motion parameters,
- measurement of flow rates and capacity,
- measurement of density and viscosity values,
- measurement of physical and chemical quantities,
- measurement of temperature and thermophysical values,
- optical and optical-physical measurements,
- electrical measurements,
- measurement of values of time and frequency.
- The main industries in the region:
- The industry of the Surkhandarya region is mainly made up of the oil and gas, construction, food and light industries.
- General information about the staff of the branch
- The branch employs 27 employees, of which 19 are in the metrology department, 16 are verification officers, 3 specialists are trained in work, 16 are staff verification officers.
Address: Termez, Ibn Sino street, house 41
Phone: (76) 227-01-89
Branch manager: Akhmedov Shukur Babaniyazovich
Phone: (93) 790-06-61