1.General information about the territory of the branch
- On the territory of the Kashkadarya branch there are 2 cities, 14 districts, 22 “Trade and Dehkan” and one-day markets. There are 6274 large and small enterprises in the region, of which 113 are exporting enterprises.
- General information about the branch
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-4419 dated August 15, 2019 “On further improvement of the conformity assessment system and development of a complex of testing laboratories in the Republic of Uzbekistan”, the Kashkadarya branch of the State Enterprise “Uzbek National Institute of Metrology” began its activities in January 2020. There are 9 laboratories in which work is carried out on verification, certification of test equipment, metrological certification of measuring instruments and measuring channels for the following types of measurements:
- measurement of geometrical values,
- measurement of units of mass,
- measurement of units of force and stiffness,
- time and frequency measurements,
- measurement of motion parameters,
- measurement of pressure units,
- measurement of flow rates and capacity,
- temperature and thermophysical measurements,
- physical and chemical measurements,
- optical and optical-physical measurements,
- electrical measurements,
- verification of water and gas meters
- Main industries in the region:
- Oil and gas, chemical, construction, energy, machine building, food and light industries.
- General information about the staff of the branch
- There are 40 employees in the Kashkadarya branch, 20 of them are certified as state verification officers.
Address: Karshi, Gulbo street, house 6
Phone: (75) 221 09 44
Branch manager: Amirulov Ulugbek Obidillaevich
Phone: (90) 607-80-08