- General information about the territory of the branch:
- On the territory of the Jizzakh branch, the city of Jizzakh, 12 districts, 23 dekhkan markets are located. There are 843 large and small enterprises in the region, of which 97 are exporting enterprises. In the free economic zone “Jizzakh”, created in accordance with the Presidential Decree № UP-4516 of March 18, 2013 On the creation of the free economic zone “Jizzakh”, 15 enterprises with the participation of foreign investments are currently operating.
- General information about the branch:
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-4419 dated August 15, 2019 “On further improvement of the conformity assessment system and the development of a complex of testing laboratories in the Republic of Uzbekistan”, the branch of the Republic of Karakalpakstan of the State Enterprise “Uzbek National Institute of Metrology” began its activities in January 2020. The number of laboratories is 8, they carry out work on verification and metrological certification of measuring instruments, periodic metrological certification of test equipment for the following types of measurements:
- measurement of geometrical values,
- measurement of units of mass,
- measurement of units of force and stiffness,
- time and frequency measurements,
- measurement of motion parameters,
- measurement of pressure units,
- measurement of flow rates and capacity,
- temperature and thermophysical measurements,
- physical and chemical measurements,
- optical and optical-physical measurements,
- electrical measurements,
- measurement of density and viscosity values.
- Main industries in the region:
- Chemical, construction, engineering, energy, food and light industries.
- General information about the staff of the branch:
- There are 24 employees in the Jizzakh branch, 8 of them are state verification officers, 3 are employees working on the basis of an employment contract.
Address: Jizzakh, M. Khusainov street, 20-a
Phone: (72) 226-33-81
Branch manager: Mannonkulov Kulom Khatamovich
Phone: (91) 625-55-00