- General information about the territory of the branch:
- On the territory of the Fergana branch there are 3 cities, 8 districts, 13 dekhkan markets. There are 4274 large and small enterprises in the region, of which 197 are exporters.
- General information about the branch:
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-4419 of August 15, 2019 “On further improvement of the conformity assessment system and the development of a complex of testing laboratories in the Republic of Uzbekistan”, the Fergana branch of the State Enterprise “Uzbek National Institute of Metrology” began its activities in January 2020. There are 7 laboratories in which work on verification and metrological certification is carried out for the following types of measurements:
- measurement of geometrical values,
- measurement of units of mass,
- measurement of units of force and stiffness,
- time and frequency measurements,
- measurement of motion parameters,
- measurement of pressure units,
- measurement of flow rates and capacity,
- temperature and thermophysical measurements,
- physical and chemical measurements,
- optical and optical-physical measurements,
- electrical measurements,
- measurement of density and viscosity values.
- The main industries in the region:
- Oil and gas, chemical, construction, energy, food and light industries.
- General information about the staff of the branch:
- The number of employees is 26, of which 12 are state verification officers.
Address: Fergana city, M. Kasimov street, house 119
Phone: (73) 244-54-50, (95) 404-27-82
Branch manager: Jumaboev Muzaffar Abdullajonovich
Phone: (97) 214-01-86 (90) 274-48-19