- General information about the territory of the branch:
- The branch renders services on the territory of rendering services of 6 districts and one city. Including: Zangiata, Tashkent, Kibray, Parkent, Yukori-Chirchik, Bostanlyk districts and the city of Chirchik.
- The branch renders services to 4 dehkan markets, in particular, Bostanlyk dekhkan market LLC, Chirchik dekhkan market LLC, Parkent dekhkan market LLC, Yukori-Chirchik dekhkan market LLC. There are 14 large enterprises and 387 medium and small business entities in the region, of which 43 are exporting enterprises.
- General information about the branch:
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-4419 of August 15, 2019 “On further improvement of the conformity assessment system and the development of a complex of testing laboratories in the Republic of Uzbekistan” Chirchik branch of the State Enterprise “Uzbek National Institute of Metrology” began its activities in January 2020. Currently, there are 8 laboratories in which work is carried out on verification and metrological certification of measuring instruments, periodic metrological certification of test equipment for the following types of measurements:
- measurement of geometrical values,
- measurement of units of mass and small mass,
- measurement of units of force and stiffness,
- time and frequency measurements,
- measurement of motion parameters,
- measurement of pressure units,
- measurement of flow rates and capacity,
- temperature and thermophysical measurements,
- physical and chemical measurements,
- optical and optical-physical measurements,
- electrical measurements,
- measurement of density and viscosity values.
- The main industries in the region:
- Chemical, engineering, construction, food and light industries, health care, energy.
- General information about the staff of the branch:
- The number of employees is 20, of which 7 are state verification officers.
Address: Chirchik, Mendeleev street, 5-a
Phone: (70) 715 -35-81
Branch manager: Daminov Akbarjon Alijonovich
Phone: (97) 701-73-70