- General information about the territory of the branch:
- On the territory of the Bukhara branch there are 2 cities, 11 districts, 14 dekhkan markets. There are 6246 large and small enterprises in the region, of which 155 are exporting enterprises.
- General information about the branch:
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-4419 of August 15, 2019 “On further improvement of the conformity assessment system and the development of a complex of testing laboratories in the Republic of Uzbekistan”, the Bukhara branch of the State Enterprise “Uzbek National Institute of Metrology” began its activities in January 2020. There are 7 laboratories in which work on verification and metrological certification is carried out for the following types of measurements:
- measurement of geometrical values,
- measurement of units of mass,
- measurement of units of force and stiffness,
- time and frequency measurements,
- measurement of motion parameters,
- measurement of pressure units,
- measurement of flow rates and capacity,
- temperature and thermophysical measurements,
- physical and chemical measurements,
- optical and optical-physical measurements,
- electrical measurements,
- verification of water and gas meters.
- The main industries in the region:
- Oil and gas, chemical, construction, energy, food and light industries.
- General information about the staff of the branch
- The Bukhara branch has 25 employees, 11 of them are state verification officers.
Address: Bukhara, Sanoatchilar street, house 1/2
Phone: (65) 225-14-77
Branch manager: Mamatnazarov Jasur Isakulovich
Phone: (98) 274-35-00, (99) 700-85-58