- General information about the territory of the branch:
- On the territory of the Bekabad branch there are 2 cities, 6 districts, 4 dekhkan markets and one-day markets. There are 10 large, 42 medium and 865 small enterprises and organizations in the region, of which 126 are exporting enterprises
- General information about the branch:
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-4419 of August 15, 2019 “On further improvement of the conformity assessment system and development of a complex of testing laboratories in the Republic of Uzbekistan”, the Bekabad branch of the State Enterprise “Uzbek National Institute of Metrology” began its activities in January 2020. There are 10 laboratories in which work is carried out on verification, certification of test equipment, metrological certification of measuring instruments and measuring channels for the following types of measurements:
- measurement of geometrical values,
- measurement of units of mass,
- measurement of motion parameters,
- measurement of pressure units,
- measurement of flow rates and capacity,
- temperature and thermophysical measurements,
- physical and chemical measurements,
- optical and optical-physical measurements,
- electrical measurements,
- measurement of density and viscosity values.
- The main industries in the region:
- Machine-building, oil and gas, construction, energy, food and light industries.
- General information about the staff of the branch:
- There are 20 employees in the Bekabad branch, 8 of them are certified as state verification officers.
Address: Bekabod, Hotira street, house 116
Phone: (70) -913-32-05
Branch manager: Isroilov Bakhtiyor Khujakeldievich
Phone: (98) 300-94-01