- General information about the territory of the branch:
- On the territory of the Andijan branch there are 4 cities, 14 districts, 24 dehkan markets. There are 67 large enterprises and 4708 business entities in the region, of which 323 are exporters (64 enterprises exporting fruit and vegetable products)
- General information about the branch:
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-4419 dated August 15, 2019 “On further improvement of the conformity assessment system and the development of a complex of testing laboratories in the Republic of Uzbekistan” Andijan branch of the State Enterprise “Uzbek National Institute of Metrology” began its activities in January 2020. There are 7 laboratories in which work on verification and metrological certification is carried out for the following types of measurements:
- measurement of geometrical values,
- measurement of units of mass,
- measurement of units of force and stiffness,
- time and frequency measurements,
- measurement of motion parameters,
- measurement of pressure units,
- measurement of flow rates and capacity,
- temperature and thermophysical measurements,
- physical and chemical measurements,
- optical and optical-physical measurements,
- electrical measurements,
- measurement of density and viscosity values.
- The main industries in the region:
- Mechanical engineering, food industry, oil and gas processing, energy, cotton processing industry, healthcare.
- General information about the staff of the branch:
- There are 24 employees in the Andijan branch, 13 of them are employees of the Department of Metrological Control of Measuring Instruments, 11 are verification officers.
Address: Andijan, Fitrat street, house 251
Phone: (61) (74) 223 87 83
Branch manager: Patidinov Nurillo Turg’unbayevich
Phone: (90) 6017700