Pressure and Flow Measurement Division
The correctness of settlements between suppliers and consumers of fuel, heat, water can be guaranteed only under the condition of competent and independent metrological support of gas, water, heat, electricity and oil products flow measuring instruments on main oil and gas pipelines, oil refineries, oil storage depots, oil and gas metering centers, in heat and water supply systems.
Works and services:
- tests in order to approve the type of means for measuring the flow rate and amount of liquid (calibration installations, flow meters, meters, capacity measures, systems and metering units);
- verification and calibration of measuring instruments for flow rate and amount of liquid (calibration installations, flow meters, meters, capacity measures, systems and metering units);
- development of methods for verification and calibration of measuring instruments for flow rate and amount of liquid;
- development of programs for metrological certification of measuring instruments and test equipment;
- metrological expertise of technical specifications and working projects for the development of the creation of systems for measuring the volume and flow of liquids and gases;
- certification of software for correctors, calculators, controllers, as well as distributed ACS systems;
- implementation of scientific and technical activities in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements using standard, special restriction devices and gas flow meters;
- metrological examination of technical assignments and requirements, working and technical projects, methods (methods) for measuring the flow rate and amount of liquid.
Laboratory for verification of MI of pressure and vacuum
- Pressure gauges, vacuum gauges, indicating pressure gauges (including those with a conventional scale), self-recording and measuring pressure transducers with pneumatic and electrical output signals (including in the form of a digital code);
- Vacuum meters, manometers, manovacuum meters, deadweight;
- Calibrators, pressure transmitters (including automatic ones);
- Pressure converters;
- Differential pressure gauges, pressure gauges, pressure gauges, draft gauges.